Friday, March 21, 2008

Progress Note

Ok everybody, I know it took me about six months, but I have finally updated my word meter progress on the left side of the blog. You will see that the first study is LONG and this doesn't count the extra 25 pages of references and tables and so forth. It's really too long to be publishable but I don't have to worry about that for ahile. Now I just have to get everyone to agree to the content... As for study #2, I clearly have a lot of work to do and I found ANOTHER mistake in my coding. BOOO!

It's nice to see some progress.

On a funny (actually not funny if one wasn't hopped up on caffeine and allergy pills) note, today I showed one of my tables to a Committee Member (aka CM)and it was deemed EXCELLENT. Even better, it was: MUCH IMPROVED, NICELY FORMATTED, CONCISE, and (my favorite) VERY TELLING. It was actually an outdated, older version of a table that I was just using to illustrate a simple point. I elected not to mention that it was actually the same version that CM saw approximately two weeks ago and derided as: AWKWARD, CONFUSING, POORLY FORMATTED, and LACKING the last time CM saw it.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home