Friday, March 07, 2008

I Forgot the "_"!!!!

So some massively good news today.

Today I got back 175 pages of output from the code I sent from undisclosed location offsite data management facility.

Wow! Data! Results! Testing hypotheses! (FYI, many of them are....NOT REJECTED!)

Ok so this whole process took a lot of back and forth and forth and back and confusion and pages and pages and pages of coding and lots of confusion, etc.

Unfortunately, upon looking at my output, I noticed that on page 1, in like the 5th line of code, I forgot a "_". A single "_". Which means that about 75 of my pages of output are...garbage.

Anybody who knows me knows that I am obviously not a detail oriented person. So why the hell am I in a detail oriented field? And writing a detail oriented dissertation?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am following your progress intensely, and note that the majority of your material was accepted. Focus on THAT. Good work.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home