Saturday, April 05, 2008

Clarification on the Dissertation Hypotheses

I have had a couple of questions about my last post. Sorry about that scientific lingo there ...it has obviously caused some confusion. Bottom line for those of you who don't already know me is that is that I just love being amphibological(for those of you who don't get this one either, it means I love being abstruse. You know, tenebrous, acroamatic, cabalistic, orphic, erudite....also discursive and daedal.) This often causes problem when I try to communicate.

In a nutshell it means...what I hypothesized would be true is actually true! Well, to continue being recondite, it actually it means that I can confidently reject the opposite of what I thought was true. But whatever. You get it. I rule!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Flanagan said...

Your circumloqution dicombobulated the uninitiated and disparate online assemblage. Thanks for clearing that up.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home