Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Been A While...

Sorry, faithful 3 readers. It's been a while. I have been pretty busy with critically important work, like with my marathon West Wing session (I heart CJ) in which I watched the entire 7th and final season (yes, that's 22 episodes) in 25.5 hours. Speaking of, for anyone who is a fan of Stockard Channing or revenge flicks or noir strangeness or generally fine acting, check out this flick.

Anyway, when that little fantasy was over, I flipped on the t.v. to CNN with baited breath and anticipation for news about the latest campaign information but just found more
of
the
same. My sister (while crude) was right. The West Wing is, fundamentally, just a Democrat's wet dream.

And, finally, there has been some progress on the dissertation front. I am writing and downloading data. I am also applying for a couple of post-docs (wtf is wrong with me?!) and I scored an interview for one of them. So, in addition to all of the above, I get to line up the next experiment in academia.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home