Thursday, February 05, 2009

Apparently, I'm a nerd.

Thanks Maude for the heads up but I guess I'm a little disappointed. How can I be a nerd? :( I don't even speak Klingon!

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test...

Pure Nerd

83 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 30% Dork


For The Record:



A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.


You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.



The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.








THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST


Take The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test
at HelloQuizzy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home