Friday, June 29, 2007

Dissertation Freak-Out Update

So to my loyal readers (all 3 of you) who follow my blog and may have not heard, I spoke with the person who is working on my dissertation topic at the other institution. Fortunately this person was very accommodating, helpful, and is pursuing a slightly different approach to the research. Also, fortunately, this person is not a student and is not under the same melt-down-stress-level as I.

Thank goodness I don't have to scrap all the work I've done so far! Although I may omit a few things and/or change a few of my measures, it won't result in drastic changes and doesn't compromise what I am trying to do.

Nevertheless this potential overlap/competition/whatever-it-is should give me some added motivation. Right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home