Thursday, April 26, 2007

Who is sick in your neighborhood?

Wow. Just came across
"Who's Sick," a cool online epidemiology tool.

"Who's Sick" is like a self-report disease symptom surveillance system. You can even find out if there are other 7 year old boys in your neighborhood who have runny noses. Guess what? I bet there are. Filthy little things.

Apparently you can even receive outbreak alerts by email. Granted, you're only going to find out about "outbreaks" among computer literate bored and/or OCD hypochondrics who have time to play around with stuff like this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the representative of all filthly little things, I must protest being compared to 7 year old boys. Plus, you read too many pulp mysteries.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Julep said...

I LOVE pulp mysteries! In fact, I have virtually stopped reading "literature." I see my list keeping as a type of therapy. Step 1: Admit you are powerless over the pull of the trashy mystery novel. Anywho, I am still working on this. Will keep you posted.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home